IT PROJECT ASSURANCE
Our IT Project Assurance services are designed to measure the extent to which a specific IT project or programme is performing against an agreed set of criteria. The focus is not only on whether the project is on track in terms of time, quality and budget but also identify areas for improvement. We often undertake this role on behalf of the project sponsor.
At Fidelize Global we ensure the use of appropriate methodologies that provides the framework for our analysis and enables us to easily identify quick successes as well as other areas that require significant improvements.
Our reports would detail how the specific project or programme is performing against agreed criteria. It would also contain recommendations on how to bring about controlled improvements. The scope of the assessment would be agreed with the client but would typically include:
- An assessment of whether the project's objectives and scope are clearly understood and communicated and whether they are still relevant.
- Reviewing the business case to determine whether it is still valid and relevant.
- An assessment of the resource requirements against resource plan and identify any discrepancies.
- Reporting on the dynamics within the project team and identification of any resource issues.
- Reviewing of the project plans to determine whether they are at the right level of detail are up to date and are relevant to the project's objectives.
- Reviewing and reporting on financial controls and highlight issues.
- Examining and reporting on project controls to determine whether they are being carried out effectively e.g. regular reporting
- Examining the project logs to ensure they are being kept up to date.
- Report on whether the project methodology is being adhered to and make recommendations.
- Highlighting areas of strength and weakness.
- Proposing actions aimed at bringing about measurable improvements
- Carrying out a follow-up exercise at a later date to measure the improvement.